Saturday 28 February 2015

Forever Living Creams

So after reviewing a few of the Forever Living products and I am now onto their creams & moisturizers. I love hand cream because I do suffer from dry skin (on my hands especially.) I have a few favourites but I like to have an everyday one I can carry around with me so these are perfect.
 
I have 3 to review which are the:
Aloe Propolis Crème
Aloe Lotion
Aloe Moisturising Lotion
 

Aloe Propolis

 
This is the first one I tried. It is formulated from Aloe Vera Gel & Bee Propolis Extract. It is also blended with herbs and Vitamins A & E.
I found the texture lovely when first applied, it is very thick and moisturising. I found it difficult to move around my skin once it had started to soak in... It must be something to do with he formula but other ta that I found it to leave my skin soft and well moisturised. I love the smell of tis one, I can't quite place what it I but to me is has a hint of vanilla. 




Aloe Lotion
 
This was the second lotion I tried. This is not as thick as the Propolis Crème. This one has collagen & elastin in I and is perfect for toning, moisturising, conditioning and evening out any blemishes.  This one spreads a lot better but the absorbing time is about the same which is very quick. I love that because I am so impatient an always busy so waiting for hand lotion to dry is not ideal.
 
 
 
 
Aloe Moisturising Lotion
 
So this lotion has an average consistency similar to Neutrogena Fast Absorbing Hand Cream. I have to say this is my favourite lotion out of the 3. I fund it to be a perfect all round cream that I used on both my hands and my face. This cold, windy weather in the north east can leave your skin rather dry. This is the exact formulated cream that I need for this and the bottle even states it is great for the effects of wind & sun. This one is also fast absorbing which I really do love so I can get on with my tasks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To order yours, contact Vicky Robinson who is lovely and can answer your questions about products!
 
Tel: 07939683975
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These look lovely and moisturising! I love the simplistic packaging too.

    Laura from www.whatlauralovesuk.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Laura, all slightly different strengths and thicknesses too! x

      Delete