Sunday 22 February 2015

Nivea Soft Rose Lipbalm

Okay, so anyone who knows me knows I am a little obsessed with lip balms. I hate having dry lips and love a good reliable lip balm so I am always trying out new ones and have a few faithful ones! I thought I would write a little review of the Nivea Soft Rose Lip balm.

 
 
This lip balm comes in this card/plastic packaging with a gorgeous rose colour background and the signature Nivea navy blue logo. I used to have one of these in my bag always but haven't bought one for a while so when I was picking up some shopping I decided to get a new one to pop in my bag.
 
 

 
This particular lip balm comes in a cute tube with a snap lid which keeps it secure if you're carrying it around in your bag. (Nothing worse than an escapee from your make up bag!) In the twist, lipstick style canister there is a fair amount of lip balm so you know it will last. Its always nice knowing you got a nice amount of product for the price.  


 
 
It kind of reminds me of a 90's kind of sweet in its moulded shape. It has a beautiful subtle smell and has rose extract for long lasting moisture and adds a little tint to your natural lip colour. I am in love with products that enhance your beauty without having to wear a face full of make up like BB creams etc (like no make up make up) so this is perfect. A little tint helps your lips look a little more healthy I think and it just glides on! It is lovely to wear and gives your lips a lovely velvety feel.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: