Monday 16 March 2015

Louise Ross | Final Images

So a little update since my last post about modelling in York. (To catch up, you can read it HERE.) I was modelling for country fashion brand, Louise Ross. I thought I would share some of the final images with you...
 
 

 
 
My personal favourite... The yellow shift dress.
 

 

 

 
 
 

 
It was an absolute delight to model these pieces and I am lucky that the colours compliment my skin tone! I'd love to hear from you all (in the comments) on which is your favourite look from this shoot? It's a tough decision but I think mine is  the yellow shift dress. When their website launches, I may just have to treat myself!  
 
Designer: Louise Ross
Model: Myself
 

10 comments:

  1. OMG amazing photos, you remind me of that model... is it Lily Cole or something? Beautiful regardless! I like the looks with the bow and with the hood the most xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, yeah I get told that. And the photographer on this shoot said I look like the daughter of Julianne Moore if she ever had one haha. Yeah the bow is dramatic isn't it! The hooded cape is lovely and cosy! x

      Delete
  2. Wow you look absolutely gorgeous - you are a fantastic role model to fellow redheads :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very kind words Samantha! Thank you so much, I have been modelling about 2.5 years so I've learned a thing or two. Gotta keep pushing for the redheads!! x

      Delete
  3. The mustard dress is the best colour on you. You have the most wonderful bone structure! :-D

    #NEBrilliantBloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Gillian, I adore that colour on myself and the garments themselves were beautiful and very heavy, luxurious fabrics! Haha, good genes I guess on the cheekbone front :)

      Delete
  4. I love the oversized bow in the first picture. You're right too, those jewel colours looks so beautiful with your hair! Lucy, www.aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the pussy bow is brilliant and has a good impact too. Thanks Lucy, I do love those colours! x

      Delete
  5. Must have been a great experience for you! My favorite outfit is the first one. I hope you will still have an incredible time overthere. :)

    Best regards,
    Mimi from Mimi's Bulletin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimi,
      I have been modelling for about 2 and a half years now and all my client shoots are amazing and great fun. Plus its nice to meet lovely people and wear gorgeous clothes x

      Delete