Tuesday 17 March 2015

Miss Taylors Online Department Store

So I have been aware of Miss Taylors for some time now through a friend. Miss Taylors is an online department store which stocks, women's wear, men's wear, children's wear and shabby chic furniture among other bits and pieces. Among their clothes, they stock a huge number of celeb style pieces which are perfect if you want to get the latest celebrity trend.
 
 
 
 
 
So I have been in the market for a new lightweight trench style coat (or something similar) for a while now. I feel the cold terribly and with spring on the way a lightweight long coat is ideal for me... So when I seen their Oversized Lapel Belted Coat I literally ordered one right away. I ordered the black and I adore the 'head to toe black' look but they also stock grey and camel too (which I am now ordering!) Celebrities including Kim Kardashian West and Sarah Jessica Parker have been spotted wearing very similar styles.
 
 
 
The coat arrived 2 days after payment and it was wrapped and branded with a gorgeous Miss Taylors sticker. I was so excited for it to arrive so I'm glad the delivery was so fast! The fabric is a nice weight which is perfect for in-between seasonal transitions and it is really soft. This could be worn belted for a high fashion look with the belt in a knot or worn open for a more 'girl about town' look.
 
 
 
 
Kim Kardashian is the queen of the belted coat and proves time and time again that this style coat in a minimal colour can be super - versatile. This now has my head spinning with outfit combinations - over a dress, over skinny jeans with a court heel, draped over a pair of cropped cigarette trousers and a tailored shirt... I could go on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have purchased through Miss Taylors twice now and both times I could not fault this brand! The clothes are a lovely quality, prices are fair and they are always dispatched and delivered quickly. Among their accomplishments, they have supplied a dress for Kimberley Kisselovich for the 2014 Celeb Big Brother Final, supplied suits for the groomsmen at Kerry Katona's wedding and have numerous brand ambassadors who endorse the brand.
 
Stay tuned for an outfit post with this beauty! What do you think of this style coat? Personally, I think it is classic and versatile!
 
Follow Miss Taylors on social media for their most recent products and styles.
 
Miss Taylors Facebook
Miss Taylors Twitter
Miss Taylors Instagram
Miss Taylors website is in the process of being re stocked so be patient as they are a brilliant brand!
 

2 comments:

  1. I just love those coats! Very stylish and classic which means they'll stand the test of time too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Samantha! I love staple wardrobe pieces which you can wear over and over and they never lose their 'style.' Truly timeless I think and the minimal colours make them easy to wear too x

      Delete