Monday 26 December 2016

Looking for Legendary Lashes?!

With the party season in full swing, we're all in search of the beauty products which really make us feel glamorous. And after attending an event at Charlotte Tilbury earlier in the year, I couldn't help but treat myself to the Legendary Lashes Mascara.
 
 
 
 
For those of you who don't know about Charlotte Tilbury cosmetics, she's been on the scene for quite some time but has been making real waves as a household name within apx the past 5 years I'd say. Charlotte is a powerhouse of a woman, a redhead (something we have in common), and is truly obsessed by her craft as a make up artist. She was raised in Ibiza and the rose gold (gorgeoussss) packaging is a reflection of this as it is a representation of the Ibiza sunset.
 

 
 
Her love for products goes way back to her backstage catwalk days where she'd hand out little pots of her 'magic cream' to the models to get it out there. Fearless, tenacious & shrewd. I like her already. I've heard lots of good things about the brand but have been yet to try it until this purchase. The Legendary Eyes Mascara was on my list as I was in the market for a new black coat for my lashes anyway...


 
 
The packaging is really dreamy so thought this may have been a way of hiding a poor performing product (as I say, CT newby so didn't know what to expect.) And I've got to tell you on my first application I wasn't keen. I think it was the formula of the mascara, it feels kind of like a mouse, thick yet smooth. However, on more applications I fall more in love with this every time. I already have pretty long eyelashes but this manages to make them appear longer and the depth of black is so intense. If you're going to do black mascara, you've really got to commit to the pigment being as black as the night sky. Newcastle girls love the volume, the bigger the better. Hair, lashes, shoes... you name it. This product is buildable so you get to choose how intense it appears depending on the look you're going for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see the brush is full of tiny little bristles which means every millimetre of your lashes gets covered with minimum effort. I wore this Christmas day and loved it! I try to avoid wearing is on my bottom lashes as it can transfer on to some foundations (I think because it's so strongly pigmented), but if you're looking for length, intense black and volume from a mascara, Legendary Lashes really needs to be in your make up bag. I use this for special occasions because it truly makes me feel glam with the stroke of the wand.
 
Retails at £25.00
 

 
 
Until next time...
 
The Original Redhead
 
X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment