Sunday 8 January 2017

Best Tweezers I've ever used?!

In November, I entered a competition to win a pair of Browtician tweezers. I've seriously been in the market for a new pair for quite some time so crossed my fingers for these. Didn't think I'd actually win though! The competition required a comment on their Facebook post to tell the company how you groom your brows. I shared my secrets and explained that I love threading but usually do pluck mine to get rid of any strays. I would love to tint, but as a fashion/beauty model, clients like to have the variety of having them super blonde (giving a younger/fresher look) or filling them in with a colour matching my natural colour or even a complete opposite colour, like bright colours!
 
Anyway, before I bore you too much, I just wanted to do a little post to show you these Slant Tweezers and tell you how good they are.

 
 
 

 
 
They arrived packaged in this cute emoji style cardboard box and in their own little case to store them. The Slant tweezer live up to their obvious name with slanted tips which really allows you to get a good angle & precision when shape your brows. (How gorgeous is the high gloss black finish?!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the little case that it comes in, I think it's great for travelling. Nothing worse that a pair of sharp tweezers floating around in the depths of your handbag waiting to stab you when you innocently dig your hand in to find your keys.
 

 
 
The tip of these tweezers are metal and they have a really tight closed grip which allows you to get a good firm grip on the hair whilst pulling it. Personally, these are the best tweezers I've used for this reason! Really helps to pull the hair out, even the tiny ones which we girls know can be tricky. These are from the Minimalist Collection which have a range of different shaped ends including Pointed & Squared. They even have a Stylist Collection for the brow obsessed who love to groom their brows! So if you're in the market for a pair, go check out Browitican.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Until next time...
 
 
X
 
 

4 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous, and so stylish!! Well done for winning the competition honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that they're so sleek! Aw thanks, never expected to win! But so pleased I did x

      Delete
  2. OMG I didn't know tweezers can look so stylish!

    XOXO
    Shi Hui | IreviewUread
    http://ireviewuread.com
    http://youtube.com/c/ireviewuread

    ReplyDelete