Friday 14 October 2016

Jewellery Watch: Mirror Image Accessories

Jewellery addict like me?! When Mirror Image Accessories approached me with some of their beautiful pieces, I was intrigued to find out more... I had seen their pieces online and knew they were laser cut mirrored Perspex pieces but the photos don't do them justice. They are actually even more beautiful in person so you can see the detail up close.
 
 
 
 
The first pieces I want to show you is this gorgeous teal mirrored piece with a distinct art deco feel. This is the perfect look to 'finish an outfit.... throw on with a white shirt (the colour really pops) or a trendy t and you've upgraded your look in an instant. Love that these pieces can effortlessly make it seem like you've... well, made an effort! The colour is intense and really demands attention so the rest of your look needn't be too over the top! RRP: £25.00
 
 




 
 

 
 
 
Next piece is the perfect little accessory for Autumn through to Winter. This Gold Mirrored Kite Brooch is lovely worn alone, pinned to a tote bag or clamped onto a luxurious cosy scarf to keep the cold out. I'm forever cold in the winter so I live these months cocooned in layers so this piece is great for keeping your scarf in place. And at this price point, it's an absolute steal! RRP: £4.00
 
 
 
 
 Really catches the eye against darker colours...
 

 
 
The last piece is so dreamy. I adore the harsh geometric shape of the Gatz Necklace and again is beautiful against black and the autumn colours of this season. This is hung on a long chain which is a nice variation from the other pieces in the collection. Again, a white crisp shirt and a pair of skinnes really rock this look. We all know party season is ahead of us (numerous Christmas parties & celebrations) so for a busy girl about town, I would recommend this piece. I think this is my favourite as it encaptures old school art deco whilst still remaining modern & current. Glamorous gold! RRP: £8.50
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
If you're looking for some accessories to get you through this season, then M.I.A is your brand! You can find them on Etsy, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.


Until next time...
 
 
X

2 comments:

  1. These look so great. Ellie is my friend, we lived together in uni so I may be biased but I think her stuff is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are lovely pieces and she takes so much pride in making them! Aww what a small world!

      Delete