Monday 4 April 2016

Concrete Candles & French Connection Scented Goodies

Bit of a late one but still felt the need I had to show you this in a post! As a Christmas gift I bought my mam the French Connection body set after smelling the hand wash at a friends house just before Christmas. After getting a waft of the delicious hand wash, I rushed to Boots and got the body set which includes 1 x bath foam, 1 x body lotion & 2 x tea light candles.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Can we all just take a minute to appreciate the marble packaging?!! Totally obsessed with marble and French Connection have managed to combine a gorgeously scented set with beautiful packaging. Double brownie points for FC!
 

 
 
Loving the minimalist style of the labels on the bottles! And the fact that the body lotion is a pump bottle which makes it so much easier to load up your hands to moisturise after a bath or shower! 
 
 
 
 Its fari to say, the bath foam didn't last long at all as both me and my mamma' are bath lovers and who can't resist a luxurious bubble bath?!
 
 
 
I can't even begin to do justice and describe the scent in words, but I'll give it a try. Okay so if you can imagine a combination of earthy vanilla with the woody tones of a perfume which linger on the skin. I have to say I was so impressed with this set and it really was the scent that sealed it for me.
 

 
 
So my obsession for different surfaces continues (with my big love for home ware and interiors.) So the marble was a gorgeous feature but matched with the concrete effect candle holders totally made it! I was so tempted to keep this set for myself as it ticks every box for me. The little details really do all add up to a more luxurious item and the fact that the candles are poured wax and not loose tea lights is just the cherry on the cake.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Until Next Time...
 
 
X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment