Saturday 30 January 2016

Peaches Boutique & Rose Gold Delights

Recently I won a little competition online for a cute boutique. In fact it is Peaches Boutique. I wasn't expecting to win anything so this was a lovely little surprise when they announced the winners! There was 3 prizes up for grabs and I came 2nd. So as you can see I won this lovely Geneva watch and anyone who knows me, knows I am a sucker for accessories so this couldn't be more perfect for me!
 
 
 
 
As you can see, the watch is white with gorgeous rose gold details and a diamante ring detail around the face. The strap is a silicone type material which is a nice contrast to the metal detailing. The white fits my style very well and I love that it is minimal so I can wear it with a tonne of outfits!
 

 
 
Just adore the rose gold sections of this pieces, and rose gold is still a popular trend.
 

 
 
 
 
 
I would pair this with a rose gold piece I have from Kayleigh Falcus Jewellery. I love the white on white look but this watch would also look lovely with a range of different coloured accessories & outfits.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you want to get your hands on one of these head over to Peaches Boutique over on Facebook. Good news ladies, you can get your hands on one of these for only £13.00! (also available in black)  Click HERE to get yours.
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great read, congrats on your win and btw the watch looks nice.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to wearing it!

      Delete