Friday 22 January 2016

Camel Coats & Fine Jewellery

On NYE I headed out to get some fashion shots. I have been really excited to get some fashion posts and "what i'm wearing" posts up on here and hope to continue doing so.
I suffer from the cold a lot so I'm always on the lookout for warm but practical pieces for my wardrobe!
 
 
 First let me tell you how in love I am with these images! It would not have been possible without  photographer Richie Schaapkens, make up artist Colleen Carrah & fellow blogger/hair stylist Zoe Heseltine (Zotonixe.)

So if you're looking for something this style but you're on a bidget you'll be pleased to know this was very low cost from highstreet stores.

The coat is a current Primark buy and for a gorgeous sand shade and it is wool, I didn't think £25 was bad for a nice cut and shape.

My boots are very old New Look and paid £5 for them in a January sale a good while back! (super comfy and get lots of compliments on them)

This scarf is soo cosy and can be worn a few different ways - which I love. It also gives a nice contrast against this colour coat. Also a Primark buy from last year.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moving on, my shirt is a lovely utility style shirt is a gorgeous powder blue shade. Layered under the sand coat it makes me think a lot about Ralph Lauren's classic colour palette. Again, Primark and cost me £10 and worn it so much already!
 
My necklace is a gorgeous design from Achica which I treated myself too. I may do an independent post on this so keep a look out. It is just a simple gold circle pendent but I really do love geometric shapes and feel this fine piece of jewellery really finishes my look off.
 
My skinny fit jeans are from H&M and they are a great fit for my shape. Being petite I do find it difficult to get a well fitting jean with a short length on the leg. However, I find these very good, with lasting colour, shape and at a good price I can't argue! (I have them in black, navy and khaki!)
 
 Can we all just to take a minute to appreciate the amazing work of Colleen & Zoe and Richie for capturing it! Please check out their work with the links at the end of this post - they seriously are cool cats!
 
 
 
 
Hope you like this outfit and feel inspired, let me know if you have any wintery staple buys which you just have to have in the comments.
 
 A huge thanks to the amazing team, without them this post would not have came to life how I imagined it. Follow their work via the links below:
 
Photographer: Riche Schaapkens // Rich Schaapkens Photography  
Make Up Artist: Colleen Carrah // Colleen Carrah Make Up Artist & Beauty 
Hair Stylist: Zoe Heseltine // Zotonixe // Shear Madness Hair Design
 
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Nice post n lovely pictures.... Btw you look amazingly beautiful...

    Greetings from.... leXHansplaCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I need to shop...NOW! Gorgeous photos!

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you feel inspired Kayleigh! Can't beat a good shopping spree! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures, I never would have guessed they were from Primark and New Look, they look far more expensive!! By the way you are breathtakingly beautiful and your hair is stunning!! Xx

    Www.just-Charlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think Highstreet, if styled well can look much more high end. I usually go for the simple staple pieces! Ahh thank you Charlotte, very kind of you. The team done a great job of helping me along too xx

      Delete