Monday 7 November 2016

Spritzin: JKB ARGENT Millionaire Hair Mist

Everyone knows me as the girl with the ginger locks. I can be spotted in crowds with my gingery flame mane. So in these harsh, winter months (especially being a model) I really do have to keep my hair in good condition. So when JKB Argent sent me their sparkly new Millionaire Hair Mist I was itching to put it to the test - with plenty of hair at the ready!
 
On opening the parcel (blogger mail is always exciting), the first thing I noticed was the attention to detail in the packaging. The beautiful gold against the sodailte blue box is gorgeous. A weighty glass bottle topped off with a gold lid was nestled inside. I love when packaging is really thought out, surely you'd think its the product and what it can achieve is what matters. But I really do think that beautiful packaging shows that a brand has really thought about everything from shelf appeal to customer service to product development if they have took the time and care to get their branding right.  





 
 
So looking at the bottle, the product inside the bottle looks milky but when spritzing this, it has a gorgeous mist consistency which wraps around your hair and nourishes it. So what does the Millionaire Hair Mist do? The mist helps to give you a glossy mane, weather you're in a rush or just styling it. I have used this just after straightening and curling meanwhile also just spraying through my hair and brushing just to give a healthy sheen and both work well. This retails at £35.00 via their website, and considering the natural ingredients, packaging and the actual product itself seems reasonable (not to mention this has lasted me a good while and I have pretty long hair!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Millionaire Mist doesn't have a potent fragrance (like with many hair products which can be strongly scented and smell of chemicals) and also has organic aloe vera and blackcurrant extract. This mist also boasts to be paraben and sulphate free too. The ingredients have been carefully sourced and blended to create this product. As if the packaging and the product results didn't make me love this enough, the organic touch really does appeal to me. Natural scents and natural, organic products make me think of us thousands of years ago kinda like avatars using the rainforests as our free for all fresh beauty salons, with berries,charcoal and fruits.


 
 
 
I'm really excited to see what JKB Argent come up with next as this is their first ever product out on the market. Impressive, huh?
 
 
 
Until next time

The Original Redhead
 
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment