Sunday 22 May 2016

Put on a show with Maybelline Colour Show

So being super busy I find it easy to keep my nails coloured with being so busy all the time! I rarely paid for them to be done at a salon so home colours are my go to for quick nail fixes. I recently spied the Maybelline Colour Show collection whilst browsing for some other cosmetics and the colours caught my eye!


 
 
The collection is a gel based formula which I have to say gives a lovely "professional" finish to a DIY nail. The collection is inspired by the runway and New York (which totally excites me - love the big apple!) The crisp and carefully selected colour range allows you to have a little high fashion in your beauty box...
 

 
 
 
 I love the colour and it is a nice change from the usual red or nude. The design of the bottle is slick and easy to throw into any handbag! But the thing I love the most about this is the design of the brush.... Instead of the usual round brush tip, its it more flat which in turn makes it so easy to glide the polish on to your nails.


 
 
 
This particular shade is called Mauve Kiss 150 and I also have my eye on the most rich Ocean Blue shade too.
 
 
 
 
Have any of you tried this collection? If so I'd love to hear what your favourites are!
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment