Tuesday 1 March 2016

Spring Fragrances & PartyLite Treats

Mother's Day is coming and if you're still frantic finding the perfect girl for your special mum, then keep reading. I was contacted by PartyLite to have a little look at their newest collection just ahead of Mothers Day. Thank you PartyLite! If you haven't heard of them, then I suggest all you candle hoarders get clicking over to their site, they have a full range from candles, tea light holders, wax melts to home fragrances. I am a sucker for candles and home fragrances, so when the box of PartyLite products arrived, I was very excited...
 
All of these products are from the SmartScent range. The first thing I pulled out of the box were 2 tea light holders with little butterfly motifs on the front. I think these could be great for a wide range of people, from teens to butterfly lovers to people who just want a subtle pop of colour and fragrance.
 
 




 
 
The interior of these holders have a beautiful colour inside to add a little more interest to these. How sweet - it's all about the details!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think these would be perfect as separates but also sit together as a pair too...
 
 

 


These are one of my favourites I think. They smell utterly divine and they have such a strong citrus scent which is almost good enough to eat! These would add the perfect lift to any room and are the perfect gift if your Mum is a fan of citrus smells. They are tea light candles and they do burn for a fair time each and would look brilliant in the tea light holders mentioned above! The pop of yellow against the pink and lilac would look lovely!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 
Then there is the crème de la crème of the collection. This is a large GloLite 2 wick candle....
 
 
 
 
 
 
The scent is called Berry Blossom and also a yummy light spring fragrance. Again, this is a light airy scent and is very uplifting (great for a relaxing Sunday with a glass of champagne in hand.) The scent makes me think of British fruits, strawberry picking in the summer and summer fields in the countryside. The smell makes me feel instantly calm and comforted. Mother's Day is vey close and if your mum is a candle lover then I think I would choose beauty....



 
 


 
 
 
The candle claims to be the 'world's brightest candle" and the box explains that with the textured wax, this helps to create a soft glow with a strong fragrance.



 
 

I also received something else but I didn't want to overload too much with images as there is lots to look at already. So I will do a post very soon on that.... I cannot wait to show you all!
 
 
Until Next Time
 
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment