Sunday 15 November 2015

Accidental Photoshoots

So for some years I have been aware of the work of photographer, Karl Shaw. We met a few month back now at a photo shoot which I was assisting on. Karl happened to find out that I am a model and wouldn't let me leave until he had got some snaps of my face. And... you know what... I'm so glad he did.
 
So in between assisting on said photos shoot I was having my photo took in between the other model changing. We got some stunning head shots/portraits and I have another shoot booked in with him this month!
 
The studio we shot in is called Ghost Studio, based in Darlington available for hire & studio nights with booked models. To anyone reading this interested in booking, I highly recommend with a tonne of space/props/backdrops and options. Anyway, enough of me chattering on. Here's the images I have been desperate to share on here...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Keep your eyes peeled as I planning a shoot with Karl this month!
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment