Monday 1 June 2015

Final Images | Modelling for I Sunk Your Battleship Clothing

Okay so if you read about my photo shoot with Amy Spires for I Sunk Your Battleship you will know I was very excited to share the final images. (If you missed that post, you can read it HERE.) So prepare for an image heavy post because I am in love with this set of images. The shoot was a total blast!
 



 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 




 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
If you haven't heard of Amy Spires you should really check out her work over on her website or facebook page! Also I think for anyone looking for cool street wear, I Sunk Your Battleship is a cool brand. I'm a sucker for casual wear and street inspired clothes so I love some of their t shirts! My favourite piece is the 'No Hope' slogan t shirt... 
 
Until next time.
 
 
X  
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sam, it is a very cool location!

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your style, and these photos look so amazing. I mean, the whole atmosphere.

    Cheers, Eliza | www.fashion-confession.com

    ReplyDelete