Saturday 11 April 2015

Clara Olivia Wishlist

So I recently discovered plus size lingerie & swimwear company - Clara Olivia. However, I am not plus size but boy they have some gorgeous products!


The first on my wish list (if of course I was plus size) is this stunning swimsuit! It is called the Fever Underwired Swimsuit. I have a tonne in my personal collection and have a love of all things black so this ticks all the boxes! The shape is very svelte and sophisticated.... This comes in a D to H cup.
 

 
 
Next on my wish list is this gorgeous Kyoto Underwired Twist Bandeau Bikini Top which is available in D to F cup. I love the floral blossom print and the style. I've always favoured a twisted or ruched bandeau bikini top when I'm lapping up the sun.
 
 
 
 
The last on my wish list is this Belle Underwired Balcony Bra which is available in B to FF cup. This is a gorgeous mix of what looks like sumptuous lace and black satin. Need I say more?! If black isn't your colour, this is also comes in white & bamboo (nude.)
 
 
 
 
Looking through this website really had me wishing I was better endowed! Don't forget to check out Clara Olivia on Facebook & Twitter!
 
 
All images were sourced from Clara Olivia's website and do not belong to myself.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment