Sunday 7 September 2014

Maskitec Cosmetics Review

So quite recently a fellow creative and good friend of mine started producing a range of lip balms! I know, quite adventurous, right?! I have know of Kerry Liddell for some time now having modelled one of her collections, which she had designed & developed prints and produced 2 women's tailored suits. They are beautiful by the way! So through numerous impromptu catch ups and photo shoots I come to love Kerry and find out more about her creative side.

So as I said, she developed a range a juicy lip balms. I have to say they are utterly delicious! I am rather fussy about what balms and treatments/products I use on my lips as I find a lot of high street products dry them out. However Maskitec lip balms are a stunning exception!

I recently purchased 2 x 10ml lip balms One in the Sherbet Fizz flavour and the other was Firebox Cherry. The Sherbet Fizz is my favourite balm out of these 2. Firstly, I have to comment on the packaging because I am a sucker for beautifully presented products. The lip balms come in small silver pots (the 10ml are perfect for travelling with) and they are branded with a label which is colour coordinated in accordance to flavour. The sherbet is pink and the cherry is red. So I unscrew the lids and find the sherbet fizz to be a beautiful shade of pink with a glisten to it.... Is that glitter I see?! Ok, now I'm in love! I'm not a huge glitter fan but it ads the perfect sheen and sparkle to your lips! And as for the cherry flavour, it is a perfect tiny to add some colour to your look. I took tem on holiday earlier on this year. They are great paired with Kayleigh Falcus jewellery. Here's some snaps...






You can purchase Kerr's lip balms via her Facebook page. I cannot wait to see her winter collection!!
 
 
 
Instagram: @maskiteccosmetics
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment