Friday 24 February 2017

Winter Nights & Home Comforts

With Winter hanging over us still, the home comforts of the cold days make it feel better. Candles help. With the comfort, with the cosy vibe, with the ambience. I go through so many, because I really love that cosy feeling on the dark cold nights... and in a search for a decent size candle with a gorgeous scent that lasts a while I found the Primark range.
 
 
 
 
These candles are apx 6 inches wide with 3 wicks and the tin is decorated with a floral surface design. These would make for a lovely birthday present on a budget! At £3 who can complain?
 
 
 
 
This specific candle is scented Sweet Pineapple & Ginger, and I loooove this smell! Tangy citrus notes yet homely at the same time. If this isn't your thing, this is just 1 of a few scents in the tinned range. Burns up to 28 hours too, not that I've timed it myself but on of these can last me a good 2-3 weeks with a lot of constant burning time.
 
 
 

 
 
So for all the candle addicts out there who need a burning flame to accompany the cold nights, try out the Primark range to be kind on your bank balance.
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time...
 
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment